Continuous Medical Service To Our Community For Seven Decades
At Medical Arts Associates, Ltd., we are dedicated to providing you and your family excellent medical care. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us in allowing us this opportunity to serve you. Medical Arts' provider staff consists of physicians, nurse midwives and physician assistants. They have received specialized training in the areas of medicine in which they practice. They often consult together on difficult cases, bringing a tremendous breadth of experience to each patient problem. The specialties Medical Arts provides service in are Allergy/Immunology, Dermatology, Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics/Gynecology.
In addition, Medical Arts has a Convenient Care Walk-In Clinic for patients and the general public.
A prime reason physicians join together in a multi-specialty group is to be able to offer a vast array of diagnostic services. To this end, we offer in-house laboratory, x-ray, digital mammography, bone density, EKG, ultrasound, pulmonary function tests, holter monitoring and infusion therapy. We welcome new patient inquiries at (309)779-4325 and please contact us for more information.
- Microneedling Treatment by Dr. Naurin Ahmad
- Medical Arts Hair Restoration Treatment
- Medical Arts Moline welcomed Ashlee Holst, D.O., internal medicine and Rhonda Freed, gynecology on October 1st.
- Medical Arts honored Alex Pareigis, M.D. upon his retirement following 40 years of service.
- Medical Arts welcomed Justin Hinzman, M.D. to OB/Gyn on August 1st.
- Jeffrey N. Maurus, M.D. retired on August 1st after 30 Years of Ob/Gyn service.
- Thank You Dr. Elizabeth Temple!